Central Advisory Service
This information is only available in German.
Apart from the consultation that our faculty offers, there are also various other consultation services from other institutes of the university, AStA and Studierendenwerk.
The following offerings are available only in German, except the pages of the Studierendenwerk:
- General Consulting for Students by the Academic Consulting Centre (ABZ)
- Career Service of the ABZ: Consultation about applications, recruiting and career start.
- Psychological Consulting & Coaching(ABZ)
- Psychological Consulting of the Studierendenwerk: Consultation and support in difficult times or with study problems
- Social Consulting of the Studierendenwerk: Consultation that covers (among others): Financing, Studying with a child, Studying with a disability and/or a chronic disease
- Social Consulting of the AStA
- Central equal opportunity comissioners officeConsultation that covers (among others): Studying with a child, Studying with a disability and/or a chronic disease
- Advisory Service for People with a Disability or Chronic Disease: The consultation is open for all people who need support when it comes to questions concerning specific diseases or disabilities.
- Central Ombudsman service for students