Studying abroad

Studying Abroad

Are you interested in spending some time abroad? A good decision! 

Studying abroad is not only an important personal experience, but also potential future employers appreciate a stay abroad. Especially if you want to apply with an international company it is of advantage to have good language skills and that you have proved that you are able to live in a different country with a different culture.

The following pages give more information about partner universities and exchange programmes of our faculty and university.

The page of the International Office gives basic information about a stay abroad. The International Office consults outgoing students as well as incoming students about various topics like university study places and locations, exchange programmes and financing.

Our faculty partners with other universities. Students can get more information by contacting partner universities.

It is highly recommended to arrange Learning Agreements beforehand. These agreements can only be signed by the Chairman of the Examination Board of the respective degree programme.

The marketing team of the faculty wishes Good Luck, Viel Erfolg, Bonne Chance, Buena Suerte!

General Notes about the DAAD Language Certificate:

Our university issues such certificates:

As it can be difficult to reach the person in charge between semesters for them to issue the certificate, the International Office gives the opportunity to hand in the certificate later.

Possibilities to stay abroad

The Faculty of Business Administration and Economics offers study visits in universities all over the world.
Our 30 Partner Universities are based in the following countries:

within Europe
  • Finland
  • France
  • Greece
  • Italy
  • Liechtenstein
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Austria
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Spain
outside of Europe
  • Australia
  • India
  • Israel
  • Columbia
  • Mexico
  • South Korea
  • USA

To get more Information, please contact the person in charge for the ERASMUS-Program or the IS:link network.