Good knowledge in statistics and econometrics.
The course provides a thorough overview of recent developments in energy and commodities markets, modeling approaches for these markets as well as of valuation methods for energy derivatives and risk management techniques.
- Principles of energy spot – and forward markets
- Futures, forwards and swaps
- Mathematical models for energy markets and energy price processes
- Modelling and valuation of derivatives used in energy markets Risk management in energy markets
- Burger, M., Graeber, B. and Schindlmayr. G.: Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets, John Wiley & Sons, 2007
- Kaminiski, V.: Energy Markets, RISK books, 2013
- Eydeland, A. and Wolyniec, K.: Energy and Power Risk Management, John Wiley & Sons, 2003
- Geman, H.: Commodities and Commodity Derivatives, John Wiley & Sons, 2005
- James, T.: Energy Markets: Price Risk Management and Trading, John Wiley & Sons, 2008.
- BWL EaF Master 2015>Pflichtbereich >Modul "Energy Trading"1st-2nd Semester, Compulsory
- EnergySc Master 2016>Fortgeschrittene Energiewissenschaft >Modul "Energy Trading"1st Semester, Elective
- LA gbF/kbF BK Master 2014>Masterprüfung in der großen beruflichen Fachrichtung >Wahlpflichtbereich BWL, VWL, Recht, Statistik >Bereich BWL >Modul "Energy Trading"1st-3rd Semester, Elective
- VWL Master 2009-V2013>Wahlpflichtbereich II >Modul "Energy Trading"1st-3rd Semester, Elective
- WiMathe Master 2013>VWL-Energie >Modul "Energy Trading"1st-4th Semester, Elective