Means of quality improvement
Means of Quality Improvement of the faculty of Business Administration and Economics
The faculty is divided into two institutes:
- Institute for Business Administration and Economics (IBES)
- Institute for Computer Science and Business Information Systems (ICB)
These structures are considered during the process of the distribution of the means of quality improvement. The institutes themself decide within, also with inclusion of students, about the usage of these means.
The Structure of Decision
The Commision of the means of quality improvement consults about the usage of the means at the faculty-level.
The results of the consulting is then again discussed in a deanship's meeting.
The commision is structured the following way:
- two members from the group of university teachers
- one member from the group of academic workers
- one member from the group of technical employees
- five members from the group of students
- the dean (consulting member)
Usage of the means of quality improvement in the faculty
The faculty of business administration and economics established new occupationen to improve the service to the students and the organisation of the teaching. These new occupations are partially financed with the means of quality improvement.
- Examination Matters/ Legal Affairs
- Marketing of Degree Courses/ Communication of the faculty
- Organisation of Degree Courses
Moreover the Means of Quality Improvement finance inter alia the following:
- a virtual PC pool
- Additional lectures in technical English and
- Tutorials for the orientation in the beginning of the study