Means of Improving Quality
Means of Improving Quality of the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
The faculty is divided into two institutes:
- Institute for Business Administration and Economics (IBES)
- Institute for Computer Science and Business Information Systems (ICB)
These structures are considered when distributing the means of quality improvement. The institutes themselves decide - also involving their students - how the means are used.
The Structure of Decision
The Commission of the Means of Quality Improvement consults about the usage of the means on faculty-level.
The results of the consultation is then again discussed in a deanship's meeting.
The commision is structured in the following way:
- two members from the group of university teachers
- one member from the group of academic workers
- one member from the group of technical and administrative employees
- five members from the group of students
- the dean (consulting member)
Usage of the Means of Improving Quality in the faculty
The faculty of business administration and economics established new positions to improve the service to the students and the organisation of the teaching. These new positions are partially financed by the means of quality improvement.
- Examination Matters/ Legal Affairs
- Marketing of Courses of Studies/ faculty's Communication
- Organisation of Courses of Studies
Moreover the Means of Improving Quality finance - among other things - the following:
- a virtual PC pool
- Additional lectures in technical English and
- Tutorials for the orientation in the beginning of the study